Normanni miekka huotralla
Norman Sword with scabbard, decoration sword
Replica of a high-medieval single-handed sword with characteristic disc-shaped pommel. The pommel is made of steel and connected to the tang with a thread.
The sword comes with a leather-wrapped wooden scabbard.
- Material: high carbon steel, unhardened
- Overall length: approx. 102 cm
- Blade length: approx. 83 cm
- Blade width at guard: approx. 44 mm
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1.3 kg
We do not sell this product to customers under the age of 18. Please provide your birth date when ordering. We'll also need a copy of your ID-card or passport by email, scan, fax or mail.
Shipping weight: 2.10 kg