Pöytäveitsi ja syömäpiikki nahkatupessa
Table knife with eating pick, so called awl. In medieval times, people would use the eating pick to skewer their food and raise it to their mouth. It was basically their actual fork. The blades are made of stainless steel and suited for direct contact with food.
The hilts consist of horn plates, fixed with rivets from brass.
A solid sheath from leather is included.
- Total length knife: approx.. 18 cm
- Blade length knife: approx. 9 cm
- Total length awl: approx. 16,5 cm
- Blade length awl: approx. 9 cm
- Material: stainless steel