Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition
Sisältää veron Toimituskulut lasketaan kassalla.
The Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot Deck is a faithful reproduction of the original deck created by Pamela Colman Smith in 1909 under the direction of Arthur E. Waite. This classic tarot deck features full pictorial scenes in the muted colors chosen by “Pixie” herself. The deck was first issued in 2009 by U.S. Games Systems as part of the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set. This stand-alone version is for collectors who want to keep their PCS sets pristine and yet do readings with this special deck.
- Included: 84 cards (78 tarot cards plus samples of Pixie’s non-tarot artwork).
- Cards size: 6.9 x 12 cm (2.75" x 4.75"). Weight of the deck: 250 g. (approx).
- Includes instruction booklet (in English).
- Plastic coated paper playing cards.
- New, sealed. Made in USA.
- 100% authentic, original product.