yhdenkäden miekka Medieval one-handed-sword, practical blunt, SK-C
Medieval one-handed-sword, practical blunt, SK-C
The high-quality carbon steel blade is forged in one piece to the pommel and riveted.
The tip is rounded. The guard and pommel are made from steel.
This sword is suited for beginners and light swordplay.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-C
- Total length: approx. 93 cm
- Hilt length: approx. 16 cm
- Blade length: approx. 76 cm
- max. blade width: approx. 45 mm
- Cutting edge: approx. 2.5 mm
- point of balace: approx. 12 cm from guard
- weight: approx. 1450 gr