Yhdenkäden miekka One-handed-sword, round flat pommel, for training
One-handed-sword, round flat pommel, for training
The high-quality carbon steel blade is forged in one piece to the pommel and riveted.
The tip and the edges of the blade are blunt and slightly rounded. The guard and pommel are made from steel.
This sword is suited for beginners and light swordplay.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-C
- Total length: approx. 87.5 cm
- Hilt length: approx. 18 cm
- Blade length: approx. 69.5 cm
- max. blade width: approx. 5 cm
- Thickness of edge: approx. 2.5 mm
- point of balance: approx. 8 cm from guard
- weight: approx. 1650 gr